-
May 7th, 2006, 07:16 PM
#1
Inactive Member
All of my dolls share all their outfits, but they do "belong" to a specific person most of the time. I usually buy things for the newest doll I have, but occasionally (like if I pick out a historical dress) it goes to someone else. I tended to spoil Marie for awhile (because she's a princess and was my only AGT for 2 or 3 years) but now it's pretty much evened out. Since I get a new doll every year they all pretty much have the same amount of clothes, except for Kira who doesn't wear her historical stuff much and just steals everyone else's clothes. I also like to buy stuff for Kit and Kat as they are our spoiled little twins. But I try to be fair. Everyone's favorite outfits to steal are Josefina's.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks